Code of Conduct
1. It is expected that all parents and fans will cheer for their team in a positive manner. The LTBBL will not tolerate negative remarks or gestures to the opposing team or to the officials. Parents/spectators are subject to having a technical foul called by an official on their team for negative comments.
2. It is expected the players will do their best at all times, avoid negative remarks to any player, official or coach, and act in a sportsmanlike manner always, win or lose.
3. It is expected that players will play and coaches will coach their team, not officiate the game.
4. It is expected that the coaches will control their teams and the parents of the players on their teams at all times; although the coaches should make an effort to win and have their players try hard at all times, coaches are required to act in a sportsmanlike manner.
5. No official, player, spectator or coach shall lay a hand upon, push, shove, strike, threaten, verbally abuse, or otherwise endanger the safety of any other official, player, spectator, or coach. In addition to forfeiture of the game, violators may be permanently banned from future LTBBL participation. 34 rules - revised 12.01.19.pdf
56 rules - revised 12.01.19.pdf
78 rules - revised 12.01.19.pdf
911 rules - revised 12.01.19.pdfgirls 3-5 rules - revised 12.01.19.pdf6th grade school league rules - revised 10.15.18.pdfltbbl code of conduct - revised 10.30.17.pdf